Cylindrical lithium iron disulfide batteries use iron disulfide for the cathode, lithium for the anode, and a lithium salt in an organic solvent blend as the electrolyte.
Because lithium iron disulfide batteries are low-voltage primary batteries and have an operating voltage platform of 1.5V, they have interchangeability with alkaline manganese batteries, Ni-MH batteries, carbon batteries or zinc silver batteries having the same size.
Features & Benefits
- High High current pulse output capability
- Excellent low temperature performance
- Anti external short circuit PTC design
- Safety valve design
- Nominal voltage: 1.5 V
- Cylindrical Size: AAA & AA
- Capacity range: 1.1 Ah, 1.8 Ah
- Operating temperature: – 20°C to + 60°C
- Max pulse discharge rate up to 3A
- Compliant with IEC60086-4, UL1642.
- Compliant with the European battery directive RoHS and REACH
- Compliant UN38.3 air & sea shipping, UN3090, or UN3091
LiFeS2 Battery Category
- Spiral construction for the FR series(FR14505(FR6), FR10445(FR03)
- Cylindrical size: AAA, AA
- Capacity range: 1100mAh, 2800mAh
- Max pulse discharge rate up to 3 A
Catalogue for Li-FeS2 battery
1.5V Spiral Cells lithium iron disulfide (lifes2) Battery
FR14505 1.5V Battery
Replace Alkaline battery
Make battery pack
FR & LR
Small MOQ 1000 pcs
Custom battery pack
FR Battery Supplier
Note: The above data is for reference only. CONTACT US for the newest detailed information and customized your solutions.